My family came to see me this weekend. They brought lots of yummy food and various odds and end which a person finds themselves in need of (Steel toed work boots, an ax, and a cowboy hat). They also packed the croquet set. On Saturday we all visited the quaint little town of Angelica, NY to try out the clay croquet court in the park circle. Even with a small swamp around the center wicket we successfully played several games and then took a walking tour of the town. The main industry in Angelica is old nic nacs and so we were entertained for a very long time visiting the local shops. Other notable activities include swimming in the pool and ping pong.
5 comments:
That's an interesting wooden arch bridge! Where'd they get such a big, curved tree?
Nice bench photo, but must you do a butt shot?
Zach, are you still alive?? How's life going for ya? Have you heard from Sam or Angela lately? tata for now--RAY
I vote for an update soon. I keep checking back and, alas, I am let down each time.
I...I...I'm a little talking donkey!
Hee-Haw!
The angel in front of me won't let me walk down the road.
Post a Comment