Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I just need a decent place to live

Western New York is different than Lancaster. The culture, language and expectations are vastly different. Shopping for a place to live has put me deeper into the local scene than I’ve ever been. It is rich. Everything is laid back and non-professional. I talked to the realtor today and felt completely at home in my jeans and sweat shirt. He gave me the three names of people who rent in the area. I’ve checked the classifieds. There must be something about the word “decent” it keeps showing up in the adds:


“Decent 2nd floor 2 bedroom apartment. Includes1/2 garage & big yard...”

"Decent houses/Owner finacing/Low payments..."

4 comments:

Micah said...

Say, why are you looking for a place to live in Western New York?

The Garbers said...

It will reduce the commute to school.

Asher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Asher said...

there is no I any more