Thursday, December 27, 2007

Onward!

Five and a half years ago I graduated from high school. Now I’ve finally graduated from college. Just this afternoon I was shelving some books from my college classes. It was a reminder of all that I’ve learned.

Was it worth it? Some parts more than others. The big question is what else would have happened during those five and a half years. Sarah would say that you can’t judge the value of an experience immediately after it concludes. Time will tell.

Time has shown Rosedale to be worth both the time and money. I don’t think there are many schools which provide the experience that Rosedale does: thought provoking academics and a student life that is real community (as opposed to other colleges who claim community).

So onward to a future that is undetermined.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your first sentance makes you sound old. I'm just starting High School, and you finished five and a half years ago. Wow Zach, you ARE old! Just kidding.