The ipod has become property of Sarah. It could be a bad decision. Why would I give such an evil thing to the one I love the most? She brought it home for break and Boni is borrowing it. Now she has white wires coming out of her ears and is humming a tune only she knows and trying to talk to me.
I try to talk to her and she says: “WHAT?”
I give up. Maybe I should have sent it to
Stay tuned for the story on how I’m resurrecting a Kitchen Aid Mixer.
3 comments:
Sell it on ebay
You cannot serve both the iPod and your future wife. Either it goes, or she goes.
Give the iPod to me. I will relieve both you and Sarah of this terrible burden.
It is a strange fate we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing.
Post a Comment