Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm back...did anyone miss me?

I know, I abruptly stopped posting. I gave up the computer for lent. Then the computer gave up the ghost. Then I moved.

Now I'm in a new house with a new computer from which I can write blog entries. Did anyone miss me? Do I need to transition to facebook to be heard?

Anyway: Camp is about to happen. I'm managing as many details as I'm forgetting. Things are moving fast-really fast. Problem arise, we look for solutions, and we solve them.

My new computer has Windows Vista. I don't know what all the hype is about. It seems to work fine for me, and I kind of like the newer look.

Our strawberry plants are growing nicely. They arrived in mid April and I planted them out under a large plastic dome. Now they are producing a strong supply of berries and producing runners. I didn't expect them to do so well.

3 comments:

Micah said...

Strawberries are cool. Most of ours got dead by the mid-May frost.

Unknown said...

Are they everbearing strawberries?

June bearers usually are not allowed to fruit the first year.

Good to have you back.

S-

Josiah said...

Gardens Rock and so does Vista. It has worked well for me except when my hard drive failed.

I have some tomato plants this year. Will you be to PA this summer?