I had the worst time catching this one. I tried the neck tackle a few times but eventually got her when she slipped in some manure.
If you have an upset stomach what do you take? The same works on goats, though they don't drink it down like you did when you where young.
Geocaching can get a little weird at times. I could have sworn the cache was hidden there, but it wasn't.
We found a pool like this one when we were dumpster diving. It was brand new so decided to sell it along the road. Split $60 two ways and I still have a nice wad to add to the "date fund".
4 comments:
tsk tsk... that geocatching is looking pretty sketchy
You crack me up!!
boy you sure do get the most interesting items when you dumpster dive...where on earth do you go to do this????? ant joe
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Asbestos cancer law lawsuit lawyer settlement Car dvd oem manufacturer2c honda Dutch oven fire pit Sportster air cleaner covers Breast implants before after photos magnavox car headrest for tvs 2 portable dvd for car Ink cartridge for hp psc 1610xi http://www.8mm-projector-reel.info/Anti-depressants.html swimsuits headphones cambron chevrolet Johnson+and+johnson+contact+lens Japanese dishwasher Mercedes benz c230 sports coupe
Post a Comment