Sarah and I talked a few weeks ago. She wanted me to come out and pick her up, which made me wonder: “how far can my car go?” To be safe I took it to a transmission shop. They diagnosed my little guy with a failing transmission, and I estimated he had 2-4 months to live. Treatment is expensive so I decided to let him go. I met a guy who said that he can give him a good home. And so Mr. Mazda is moving on.
So now I’m shopping and hope to close a deal on a new ride. The downside is that work has been really slow. Did you see the sand castle? I actually took a day off, went to the beach, and shoveled for hours just for fun. Any landscaper who does that must not be doing much at work. But hey, it is not so bad. I have less than a month before I get to collect Sarah. I don’t think I ever looked forward to driving down the turnpike so much!

4 comments:
but its true we dont have much work :0
Aww...Way to go Zach! You and Sarah are just about through with that hard long distance stuff(-=. Have a nice day. Later---RAY
Don't worry, you won't even notice the turnpike!
Glad you & Sarah like to do the same tings, she looks great.
Post a Comment