
I spent about 12 hrs on a take home test. Most everyone else in the class spend much less. I got it back: 81% was never so dissapointing. I've been going through life juggling a dozen different balls, and they are starting to hit the ground. I've always tried to do well at what I do, but I'm coming to realize that some things are less important than others. Those others have begun to hit the ground. Life is dividing into "importants" and "less importants" and somthing has to give. I could hold a 3.5 GPA, but the cost is to great. It kills me to let it go.
3 comments:
Hey there son, just remember you are loved.
Hey Zack, hope things are going better for you.---ray
I..i...I'm the little talking donkey!
Hee-Haw!
The angel in front of me won't let me walk down the road.
Post a Comment