Friday, December 08, 2006

"Christmas time is here" -Charlie Brown

A chorus of high voices are singing “Christmas time is here..” while a hollow piano accompanies the Charlie Brown tradition. Outside the snow silently steals through the dusk. Rothenbuler dorm creates an eddy from the wind. Flakes whirl up in spiraling arches. Then, caught by the wind, they set out on a straight course. I’m inside; warm, happy, and in festive spirits.

Sarah and Queena are having a night on the town. Queena’s getting a do-job on the hair and Sarah is visiting her ailing computer in Olean.

If I had completed four finals, a large Geocaching project, and six page paper detailing my philosophy on trails then I would be done for the semester. But for now I’ll enjoy being happy, and study another hour.

Below are some pictures of interest with captions.

Me (above)-contemplating how well I've balanced my
camera in my sock drawer


Sarah got a little suprise the other day.

She cried when I gave it to her and I cried when she said "yes"

Here we see Sarah applying coat number three to
the kitchen wall. Why not paint a kitchen over break?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there.
I'm assuming that the captions for the second and third photographs mean that you're planning on marrying my sister.
Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

And seeing your pictures made me want to cry...

Anonymous said...

I...I...I'm the little talking donkey!
Hee-Haw!
The angel in front of me won't let me walk down the road.