Folks, here is my Christmas list published for all to see:
-Petzl tikka plus LED head lamp ($33)
-48 oz nalgene (2x$8.50)
-Warm winter coat: possibly an old navy or whatever is fashionable and reasonable ($?)
-Games that 2 or more persons can play (game surplus.com)
-Long sleeve shirts or sweaters
-a honeymoon with Sarah in the white mountians of New Hampshire ($850?)
Most of you who buy for me know each other, so it might be good to e-mail each other so I don't get 4 sweaters, 2 honeymoons, and no head lamp.
Monday, December 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So here's a post from Senegal. Add that dot to your map. I assume a long email will be in my inbox when I look at it concerning your engagement. congratulations!! The poor people in this cafe are probably thinking all tubobs are crazy, after I follow the little clues from your blogspot to come to an engagement conclusion. And my email I sent home is now outdated...Oh well. Maybe you should call me sometime. Ask Mom for our cell number and we could set up a time so I have reception. Or try text.
Does this mean that your Christmas list doesn't really matter, since you posted it on the web?
Yeah, these things don't matter. They will all burn eventually.
Hey, if you can get people to unknowingly duplicate the presents, what could possibly be wrong with two honeymoons?
And tubobs might be crazy, but at least a guy can get engaged without delivering a herd of livestock to daddio-in-law.
I offered two affectionate goats to mommyo this summer but she refused.
Hi kevin and Sarah this is a COGRATULATIONS!!!!! hope to see u2 soon.
Post a Comment